Smokin' Hot Lambos was the lead headline on the cover of Road & Track's November 2009 edition followed by "We test 4 of The Best Lamborghinis Ever!!". As if that wasn't enough, the four cars tested were:
1. Gallardo Balboni "Rear-Drive Rocket!",
2. Murciélago SV: "Better than a Bugatti?",
3. Gallardo Spyder: "Top-Down Fun!: and
4. Murciélago Roadster: "12-Cylinder Magic". Wow! What an issue.
Also in the exciting line-up of Lamborghini coverage was the Octane November 2009 issue shown below. "Lamborghini vs Ferrari-Clash of the Titans" was the catch cry.
Not far behind them was Auto Italia's Issue 163-7 October to 3 November with a beautiful Valentino Balboni on the cover. "Test Flight-We Drive the Very Best Handling Lamborghini Ever!" was the headline.
The December 2009 issue of Thoroughbred & Classic Cars had an excellent article on affordable supercars that included a Lamborghini Urraco in its line-up. There was also a great article on Gian Paulo Dallara with his key comment being "Every day we were learning, mostly at Lamborghini's expense". Interesting! Dallara had a key role in creating both the Miura and the Espada.
Other magazines to feature Lamborghini were :
- Classic & Sports Car January 2010-Diablo
- Classic & Sports Car February 2010-Silhouette vs Jalpa
- Thoroughbred & Classic Cars January 2010-Marzal Concept
- Thoroughbred & Classic Cars February 2010-Miura
- Top 50 Cars of the 1960's (A Classic Cars Special)-Miura
- Auto Italia Issue 162 9 September-6 October-Jalpa and Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder plus a full page on the Lambo Extravaganza.
- Octane December 2009- The Greatest Cars 1900-2010 which includes the Miura, Countach and Diablo. There is also an article on Valentino Balboni.
- Classics in Camera (an Octane Special) - which includes the Jota, Gallardo, Countach and Murciélago.